Friday, June 24, 2011

Kit Kats


I'm moving my Kit Kat nonsense over here and am kind of proud of my new logo. CKF becomes CKKF. I suppose having been Chuo Kouen football it should have been CKKKF. Dunno, something about the triple K thing that I didn't like. Not sure why.

Anyway, I've been documenting Kit Kats for a while now. Just writing that is depressing, but, that's how it's panned out. Every time I walk into a conbini now, I can't help but glance at the chocolate section.

I googled Kit Kat blogs and unbelievably there are some. Rest assured this will be a Kut above the rest. Especially with puns like that. Also, none of this ordering online business. I hunt my prey in the wild. Ordering a flavour over the net to me is a bit like ordering that Figurini Panini sticker you couldn't find in the packets at the newsagents (Joe Spencely I'm looking at you). Also, I can't be bothered.

Anyway, sit tight, put the kettle on, slip the outer label off and run your thumb down the crease and feel that satisfactory tear in the foil as...I'm sorry, this is kind of getting disgusting. Sit down, drink a cup of tea, eat a Kit Kat, read my blog. There.

No comments: