Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Banana Kit Kat

Now, if I was 8 years old, which I'm not, I probably would have LOVED this Banana Kit Kat. Look how yellow it is!

mmmmmmm big fat yellow banana Kit Kat.

I was quite looking forward to sampling it but I guess I've grown up just a little bit, well, my taste buds have anyway.

Too sweet.

I could literally feel my teeth fizzing as I ate it.

Perhaps if it had been those little Kit Kats you get in packets I might have liked it more, and I did quite like it. It was just too much sugar wise.

I'll give it a 6 out of 10 though.

My 8 year old self would probably have gone for an 8. Surprise surprise.

2 comments:

Maethelwine said...

I'm 45, and this sounds great. But my sugar threshold is pretty high. Saw cheese kitkats in the little grocery store near your place today. Have you tried that one?

windcheater said...

Review is in the pipeline Matt, but if you just can't wait, there's a review-ette over on FB page