Sunday, March 04, 2007

New E.P. available on Beatpick AND Windcheater airs on Kiss FM


I've got a new E.P. available on Beatpick which you can listen to (and buy) in it's entirety RIGHT HERE.

Track Listing
1. Occassional Confusion
2. Dune ft Lewin
3. Mark Zero
4. Back Track

Thanks again to my mate Messyman for his mastering talents. Have a gander at his fantastic photos, get him to photograph your wedding, buy my E.P. and have the first dance to it.


annnnnnd, last Tuesday, the first track off that E.P. Occassional Confusion, aired on Jay Cunning's Kiss FM Breaks Show. Well chuffed about this. Apart from the great exposure, it brings back happy memories of listening to Colin Dale on Kiss in the heady days of the early 90s.


Unfortunately I can't seem to stream the archive....anyone else able to? All I can do is stare at the playlist (click on picture above to see) and imagine what might have been said about it....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiss FM eh? Very nice indeed mate, it almost makes me wish I listened to Kiss, as soon as I get me Laptop (today hopefuly) I'll spend some of my hard earnt cash on your ep, unless it's more than a pound obviously.

Andy :)

windcheater said...

It's 4 Euros which is about 50p

You could buy 2 ;)

Anonymous said...

Our 1st dance is going to be in a line with crystal balls held up in both hands like in Buck Rodgers.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Nice tunes, get your monkey label to fix the album art image on Windcheater 2.

dave

windcheater said...

The Buck Rogers idea sounds AMAZING. Clare's idea obviously.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.