Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Downloads and nights outs



Just a reminder about next Saturday's (April 7th) 3KBreaks night at Roxis.

It's free and starts at 11pm. Nuskool Breakbeat rules the roost but if it's got a break, we'll play it.

Wondering what the frig I'm on about, DOWNLOAD THE LAST 3KBREAKS MIX BY CLICKING RIGHT HERE

Also, if you're interested in more free music for your MP3 player, why not download Jay Cunning's Breakbeat Sessions show in which yours truly featured. Right click and save here and forward to about 34 minutes if you just can't wait to hear my name on air.

I am actually working on a new tune after brilliantly deleting all trace of the last one I was working on.....god knows when I'll finish it but it's not sounding too bad....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to some new tunes mate, unfortunately the 3K website seems to be down, so can't get the mix.

windcheater said...

it's up again :)