Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Rushing my shacks off


Went to Ed Rush and Optical last sunday on my own, but had a lot of fun. Once again, big respect to Heartbeat of Dragon for getting such big names down here of a sunday even. Also on the bill, downstairs at Mugen was 3K's very own CA2. Whilst almost everyone was upstairs they really were missing out on some much better music. The turn out was perhaps a bit below average but then again you really never know with a sunday night and at the end of the day, it sounded very good and I had fun so what more could an international DJ want?

In other developments, I should have another EP out on Beatpick by the end of the week. The follow up to my massive selling last one....

Oh, and I seem to have somehow got roped into DJing at the Shack at their 4th anniversary party.....better get some music that people like then...

No comments: