Sunday, January 21, 2007

After finally working out I had to pay for the software to download stuff off my phone I can get my Vlog up and running again. Hurrah! 30 second clips of random rubbish filmed on a keitai.

What did you do last saturday?

I,

Saw Nekomushi. As soon as Izumi Goto started singing I was transported back to the Haunted House in Odaiba. If you've seen Nekomushi, imagine being chased around an old shack by a child sized Izumi.

Then I enjoyed Nothing Face from Columbia. 8 bit bleepy tracks played on an MD player and tales of, well, just about everything I think. Many a time I wish I spoke better Japanese and this was one of them. He was really, really good. Very entertaining even though I thought one of his tracks was a love song. It was actually about losing a screwdriver.

Next up was....I don't remember their name unfotunately but they were also a lot of fun. Many costume changes, famicoms and a tiger.

Gig over, football in the form of Liverpool beating Chelsea, hoho, and then a hip hop night at Chinatown. The music was fairly poor, but they did have BMXers and dancers.

A fairly eclectic night allround I'm sure you'll agree.

edit: Just checking the stats on my Vlog. Most videos have been watched between 10-20 times. One has been watched 28 times, there's then a little jump......the Dancing maids clip - 130 times. Wonder why.

No comments: