Monday, November 20, 2006

Some people


Nintendo's Wii has been launched all over America :snigger: and I was delighted to read about this chap :

The first buyer, Isaiah Triforce Johnson, had been waiting in line outside the store for more than a week. He wore a Nintendo Power Glove, a wearable controller that came out in 1989, while shaking hands with Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime after buying the first Wii. Johnson said he had legally changed his middle name to a reference in Nintendo's "Zelda" game series.

Wonder if he's got a girlfriend? Having said that , I wasted hours and hours of my life playing the Legend of Zelda on the N64 and I got very nostalgic looking at that map above. It really was an amazing game.

2 comments:

Andy said...

It was brilliant wasn't it, never completed it, but loved all the little side missions, fishing, etc, God I'm a Nerd :)

windcheater said...

I did complete it and I almost cried...

how sad is that!