Thursday, August 17, 2006

Currently listening to...

It's a bit of a summer 'punk pack' at WC towers at the moment as I've been delving into my old record collection. Well, I would if I could but half of it was nicked when me and a friend moved flat in around 1996 and the rest of it is 1000s of miles away. However, technology provides....

MySpace really does have everyone on it doesn't it; The Dead Kennedys were one of my favourite bands as a handsome, strapping teenager (lanky streak of piss). I once went on a 'date' after buying the album Frankenchrist. 'OOh it's got a free poster', I exclaimed sitting opposite my datee,'What's it of?' she asked as I unfolded it.... have a look.

Also been listening to Fugazi and Nomeansno, two of my favourite live acts from that time. At these kind of gigs you'd often see people into straight edge. Very strange.....

No comments: