Friday, April 14, 2006

Stuff

Been a bit lacking in personality the blog of late, so I thought it was high time the man behind the anorak spoke with a few of my, recent, favourite things. First up a city; Fukuoka. Just down the road, kind of, on the northern coast of Kyushu, Fukuoka is a place I'd highly recommend. Esepcially if anyone is thinking of moving to Japan and can't quite face a place like Tokyo. Very chilled out, big enough and friendly locals, it gets the WC seal of approval :) There comes no higher praise.

Keeping things Japanese, I watched the best film I've seen in ages last weekend. Not since the Incredibles have I been so moved to praise a motion picture ;) Daremo shiranai - Nobody knows is one of the saddest most beautiful films I've ever seen. Chek-a-chek-a-chek-it-out.

And sod it, some breaks on this, 3KLounge-eve. Recently I have been mostly listening to Breakspoll Presents: Vol 2 - Mixed by FreQ Nasty, it's so good it's keeping me from my Japanese study podcasts, and, has me riding my bike at less than safe speeds.

Pics and words about Lotus very soon.

No comments: