Sunday, April 16, 2006

3KLounge


Yesterday I thought any review of last night would start off something like; 'Well, the weather was horrible...'. When I left for Lotus I couldn't imagine that anyone would want to come out but as it turned out the lure of the company of GHB and myself was too strong to resist ;)
Big thanks to everyone who came and there were a lot of thanks to go round. From 10 onwards Lotus was pretty much full, and my god, some people were even threatening to dance. We kept true to the lounge spirit.....for a bit, then got pissed and played whatever we felt like. The great thing about Loutus is that with a sound system of that quality you can get away with playing quite banging stuff without rendering conversation impossible. So, a ball was had and it was gone 4 when we left. I hope the custom made the later finish more palatable for the boys at Lotus. Big thanks to them again. Hopefully see you all at Edge on May 13th for the real thing, 3K Breaks.

No comments: