Wednesday, April 01, 2009

And the Oscar for best contribution to a soundtrack goes to...


Me. Maybe. If that category existed. Why, because my track Apathetic is going to be used in a film called 'Please Give' (click for details), starring Catherine Keener amongst other people I have never heard of, although, it does seem they are fairly famous so perhaps some of you with a better memory for names of actors than I may know them.
Beatpick again sorted it out for me, so many thanks there. Thanks again to Susan for singing so lovely-ly on it. This is starting to sound like an acceptance speech! :sobs: More thanks to Messyman for the mastering. :breaksdown:
If you fancy a listen, click on the Beatpick link above and search for Windcheater - Apathetic. You can even buy it if you want ;)
Might have news of a single release soon too. Will let you know when I have more details.
よろしく!

No comments: