Sunday, June 08, 2008

arrrggggghhhhhhh!

I once blogged about my terrifying experience in an Obake Yashiki (Haunted House) in Odaiba Tokyo - I once blogged about my terrifying experience in an Obake Yashiki (Haunted House) in Odaiba Tokyo - http://windcheaterblog.blogspot.com/2006/10/tokyo.html

I've often told people about it and how scray it was and then it occurred to me to have a look on Youtube for it......and there it is. There's actually a couple of videos. Anyway, If you sit there watching it and think that the girls in this are a bit wet and are screamig way to much, you really should try it out yourself. I've never sworn so loudly in my life.



I've often told people about it and how scray it was and then it occurred to me to have a look on Youtube for it......and there it is. There's actually a couple of videos. Anyway, If you sit there watching it and think that the girls in this are a bit wet and are screamig way to much, you really should try it out yourself. I've never sworn so loudly in my life.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Funny :)