Saturday, April 05, 2008

An apology


Apparently the handsome fellow to your left was a bit embarrassed to be presented with a print out of the picture from this post at the beginning of a class last week.
Windcheater can only apologise for this violation of image rights and would like to assure the injured party that it won't happen again.
And talking of violating rights the youtube video in the post below this has been taken down. Beatpick decided it was a bit cheeky seeing as it did advertise their company and they didn't link to my site or to Beatpick's, which is fair enough. I imagine they wouldn't want their photo being used by all and sundry. Personally I didn't mind them using it but people like the guys at Beatpick work very hard making music available for free or at low costs and so it makes sense to do it properly.
So I suppose that puts me at the same level as Jamiroquai now.

5 comments:

ms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! A criminal is me!

>>.....a print out of the picture from this post at the beginning of a class.....

windcheater said...

I was hoping you would do it again ;)

ms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ms said...

I look forward to next week