Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hajimemashite

Seeing as I'm trying to be slightly more regular in my posting I figured it might be an idea to put the blog out there, just a little you understand. If I'm going to waste my time writing it, I may as well waste your time by getting you to read it. I joined up with Japan in Motion after picking up a flyer one night last week, sooooo, if it's your first visit, you'll be cockerhoop to find I've linked to some past entries that might give you a rounded view of the 'whole boy', me. Well the blog anyway. Enjoy. (If you get beyond the first one)

Where I live
When WC learnt to dance
Listening to music
The day job
Hifana come to town
The Noro virus
Buy my music :)
Golden Week
Long weekends with Dangerous Drums
GH Festival
Dancing in Japan
I love Tokyo
Blighty
Trying to find the normal people
My year

1 comment:

Andy said...

Alright fella. Been enjoying revisiting your blogs, makes me wanna go back to Japan :)
Made me do me own blog as well for once ;)
Laters.........