Monday, February 06, 2006

Occasional confusion - New Track


It's that time again. I finished my latest track today and you can have a listen to a nice 192kbps mp3 of it on my Soundlift Page . It's a breakbeat affair called 'Occasional Confusion' that started out as a remix of an older track called 'Agony Aunt' which I decided to bin, so, I won't be calling it a remix. It's got a new bassline and breaks anyway, plus some samples from older WC songs I plundered. I hope you enjoy it. As always, comments right here will be very much appreciated. If you really can't be arsed to navigate away from this page, you can download a lower quality 128kbps version from HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like it, like it!

Definitely recommend going to the sopundlift page to listen to the higher quality version.

Nice one.

windcheater said...

how many bloody names do you have?

:)

cheers