Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bugs, itchy trigger fingers and Bobby

I've worn shorts at night, had a few bugs fly in my mouth/eyes whilst cycling, been in a shop that's had it's air-con on and felt cold on a bus. Yep, summer is almost here. Well, summer for a Brit anyway, I know technically it won't be summer really til rainy season is over and done with but when it's 25 degrees of a daytime I am culturally unable to ignore the fact that outside it is NICE. Having said that, I have been moaning like a bastard for the last few weeks because it has rained so bloody much. Far too much like home for my liking. Bring on the sweaty arse crack, it may be humid but better than that waiting for summer to start feeling when you suddenly realise it's October :(

Weather aside, I've been getting ready for 3Kbreaks, buying tunes from here and eating very very nice pizza. It's all go, and, I'm on the way to finishing another WC tune with a little bit of help from my lovely lovely new toy.

The only cloud on my horizon is the fact that 3k is on the same night as the FA cup final which I hope Liverpool win. Having said that, I would also like to see WC's former hero Bobby Zamora play and do well, perhaps nick a consolation goal? God I used to love him...

No comments: